Thursday, March 29, 2007

Great Spring Break

Last week was spring break for Jordan. Ma and Papa went to Las Vegas for the week, so I just worked Mon, Tues, and Wednesday. It was great, infact I forgot how great it was. I think starting in April I will be going back to that schedule. Unfortunately it rained almost all week. So Monday Dean and I took the kids swimming. Bad mistake! It was so crowded. Then Tuesday, Joanne and I took the kids to Crash Crawly's. Another bad mistake!! It's a good indication that it's busy inside when you see two big school buses outside. Oh well, the kids didn't mind and that's what matters. Jordan, his best friend and I played laser tag while we where there. I'd forgotten how fun it is! Dean and I used to go with some friends before we had kids. We'd laugh so hard!! Jordan wants to have his birthday party at Planet Laser this year and I think it's a great idea. But...seeing as though we had so much fun, I'll be taking the kids before as well.

Dean and I celebrated our 10 wedding anniversary on March 22. It was kind of funny, cause I didn't even realize it was our anniversary until I was talking to a girlfriend on the phone around 1pm. We didn't do anything because we are planning on going on a cruise. Our idea was to do a Carribean cruise in Nov, but now I realize that's hurricane season. And can you really see me on a boat in the middle of the ocean in hurricane season? NOT!! So, I'm not sure when we will go. Jan/Feb was a plan, but I think that we are going to go to Disneyland again. I'd totally give up the cruise for a week in Disneyland!!

I put Logan in trampoline lessons this week, but that didn't go so well. He wouldn't jump on the trampoline, and only wanted Jo Jo. He cried and cried. So, he's probably too young and as much as thought he's ready, I guess he's not. He's been really funny since Mom and Dad went to Vegas. Doesn't want anyone out of his sight. When I tell him I have to leave he says "Are you coming back?". The good thing is as long as he's with Dean or I or Mom and Dad or Nana he's fine.

Gonna see my girls Friday night as we plan our Road Trip 2007 to see Marly in Quesnel. We aren't going until July, but hey, gotta plan early!! Can't wait to see you ladies.

Dean and I are playing ball this weekend out at softball city. I know I said that I wasn't going to play, but they are short, and I can't leave them shorthanded. It'll be fun, especially knowing that this is probably the only weekend that I'll play ball for awhile.

Well...back to work now...So I'll catch up with y'all later.

Love
Me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 10 Year Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long...Where did the time go? Poor Logan....tell him Auntie Tara has a surprise for him tomorrow. Ryan can't wait to see Jo and play. I was preparing him for not playing at the school playground after school tomorrow and that we'll play with Jo at his school playground. He's seems good with that for the moment....We'll see what Friday brings. I would pick Disneyland too! I'm trying to think of a good time to take the boys. I think I'm going to wait until Shane is a tad older so he can go on some rides too! Mind you, I like having control of him in a stroller! We'll see ya Friday!
Tara