Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Vacation!!

I love Christmas vacation. No kids to wake up in the morning, no lunches to make, no homework to nag about and most of all.....no schedule to follow!!!

Jordan had pancake breakfast and pajama day at school today. I got the call last night that the lady co-ordinating it was sick and that I was going to have to do it. Crap! I just wanted to go in and be told what to do, not tell everyone else what they needed to do. Anyways, it was a huge hit, as it always is, and the kids had fun with the crafts as well. It's always fun seeing everyone still in there jammies, and I decided that I was going to stay in mine all day too. So here I am at 4:20 after having gone and taken Logan for a haircut, done some shopping, and taken Jordan to guitar lessons all in my jammies! But it's amazing how many people look at you. Mostly I think that they wish they were brave enough to do it themselves.

I have a little shopping to do, mostly just "fillers". And I haven't taken the kids to see Santa yet, so I think that I will do that tonight.

No comments: