Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

And it's soccer camp for Jordan. Everyday, rain or shine. And boy did it rain yesterday. My poor guy was soaked, but that didn't matter to him, because he was playing his favorite game. Today Ma and Papa will take you to a movie when camp is over. Logan's not sure if he's going to go. He's such a homebody. It's funny. He gets excited to somewhere, but almost as soon as we are there, he wants to go home. Unless of course it's to Markus's house.

Easter is coming this weekend. Neither of you have really mentioned it. Jordan because he's not a big chocolate person, and Logan, well, probably because he doesn't realize it yet. I can predict how this is going to go. Jordan will have a basket of eggs that will last him until next Easter and Logan will have a basket of eggs that might last till the next day. Logan's are chocolate boy. Of course if the weather is good we will go to Easter in the Park. The Easter Bunny will be there and there will be lots of rides for the kids. I'll post pictures of that next week.

One thing I wanted to mention was that on Saturday night we had some friends over to play Rummoli. Jordan's now at the age where he understands how to play, so we let him play a few rounds with us. I was so proud to watch him use two hands while he was playing. It's pretty amazing to think how his hand was and to see now how it is. I should post some progress pictures. Yeah...I'll go through my pictures tonight and see what I can come up with.

That's all for now.

No comments: