Monday, March 10, 2008


August?? That's the last time that I found time to update this blog. Wow! I'm pathetic! Apparently playing pogo games is more important than blogging about my children. That's so not true. It's been so hectic. Why do I say it's been hectic? It's always hectic!! 2 darling boys, and man do they keep me busy.


So here it goes: September Jordan started Grade 3. I'm still in shock over it. He's done so well. Spelling is great, reading is getting there, and math, well my poor man doesn't have a great mentor. Mom and Dad both suck at it. Despite that he's really starting to get it. It took a little while, but now I think it's all good. His teacher is absolutely wonderful. You've really got to admire a teacher that takes the time after dinner to call you at home to let you know how your child is doing.


Also in September, my little Logan started Preschool. The picture at the top is his first day. He was the same teachers that Jordan had when he went there and he loves those two ladies. He's really well behaved at school (which is often hard for me to believe..lol) and loves going. He's made alot of friends, but Logan's alot like Jordan in the fact that he's kind to everyone, but only has 1 or 2 close friends. Markus next door is his best friend and although they don't go to the same preschool, they are best buds. Logan's a smart cookie. He LOVES numbers. He counts to 30 no problem, no all his ABC'S, can spell and write his name and recognizes numbers and letters when he sees them. Recently he's been very proud of the fact that he knows his left from right. Every chance he gets he tells us to turn right, go left, etc. I love it!!
Christmas was wonderful and white!! The boys thought that was the best! Jordan got his Wii, and Logan got the games for his DS that he wanted.
That is all I will post for now, but I'm going to sit down and update what's happened in the New Year tomorrow. So check back for more in a couple days!
Love
Kelli

No comments: