Thursday, June 7, 2007

But I can say cheese?

What a joke! Ever tried taking a 3 year old for a passport picture? Well, we did yesterday. Before we left the house, I combed his hair and told him that we were going to get pictures taken but that he couldn't smile for them. His response was "but I can say cheese?". No honey, you aren't allowed to talk. No biggie right? Yeah right! Dean goes first, then Jordan, who was totally awesome and his picture turned out like a true passport mugshot. Then myself, then Logan. Logan sits on the stool, we adjust him, and he's not saying a word. But his mouth is open slightly and the man tells him to close his mouth. So his picture looks like he's biting his upper lip. Kind of cute. I just find it weird that there are all these restrictions on kids passport photos, and yet in 5 years time when their passports expire they aren't going to look anything like they did in these. Oh well, those are the rules and we have to follow them.

On another note, I finally got myself contact lenses yesterday. It's just so hard playing ball and not wearing sunglasses on a sunny day. I chose contacts over prescription sunglasses because I don't mind loosing a $20 pair of sunglasses but I do mind loosing a $300 pair.

I'm looking forward to another girls sleepover at Shannon's house with Peggy, Emese, and Kelly. Should be a good time. I'll fill in with details after the weekend!!

Love
Me

2 comments:

Sara said...

2 posts in one week??? Girl are you trying to give me heart failure???

AK Alter Ego said...

I think kids passports are a joke, in 5 years they will be so different. I need to get around to this sooner or later.
Are you just busy or have you been taking a Garden break? I haven't seen a Kelli post in a little bit. Miss you