Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Time Finally?

Today is the second day of sunshine and warm weather. I'm really hoping that this will last. We've had the cold way to long. I'm already planning the things that I can be doing with the boys. And of course, ball hockey after school is top on their priority list. It seems so long since we've gone to the hockey box after school.

Logan had his 5th birthday on March 15. He's so excited to be 5! We had a small birthday party at the house and his best friend Markus was there. He also invited Kyleigh, Kennedi, Sasha, Anastasia and Cat. We played pin the number on the car, musical chairs and freeze dance. The kids had a great time.

Dean and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on March 22. We didn't do anything exciting because we were busy with the kids, but that's what it's all about, right?

Soccer is over and I'm relieved. I had a great time coaching and will probably do it again next year, but I need the break right now. So now Jordan has started ball hockey season. They haven't put the teams together yet, but I expect by the weekend it should be done. Along with that they boys are both still swimming. Logan's doing Preschool 5 again and Jordan is now in Level 10!! I'm so proud of how well they are both doing.

Ball season has started for Dean and I, however, I won't be playing much because of surgery coming up on April 15th. That will put me out for 6-8 weeks. I'm a little bummed not to be playing much, but the surgery is going to be worth it.

Dean's back on the night shift. When I say nights, I mean he starts at 7:30pm and when I left the house at 5:40am this morning he still wasn't home. They are long nights and I hate it, but work is work. And since there hasn't been much work, you take what you can get.

I'm going to enjoy the next 2 beautiful days as Wednesday is supposed to rain. You know the saying "April Showers bring May Flowers". I'm sure this will be true, but I will also keep my fingers crossed that we don't get alot of the showers.

Love you all,
Kelli

No comments: