Monday, February 16, 2009

Fevers

Logan's had a fever since Saturday. Poor little guy. I've been giving him Tylenol every 3-4 hours since Saturday morning, but it's just not breaking it. We didn't send him to hockey on Sat morning obviously and he was quite choked about that. This morning when I got up for work he was really shaky so I put him in bed with Ma and she just phoned me to tell me that he now has diarrhea. I really hope he gets over this soon. As you all know it sucks to watch your children get sick.

Jordan had 4 hours of soccer last night. He loved it and crashed as soon as his head hit the pillow. I told Dean to let him sleep in today and if he's late for school, then so be it. He needs his sleep and needless to say that he will be in bed early tonight.

My birthday was last Tuesday. Nothing exciting happened. Skating lessons, swimming, and soccer practice. Hey....it's all about the kids now, right? Mom and Dad took us out for dinner to celebrate it on Monday. Mom got me a gift certificate for Taverna Greka which Dean and I used on Valentines Day. It was a delicious dinner. And the boys got me a pedicure and manicure which I was going to get today, but I think that I would rather go home and look after my sick boy.

That's it for now, but I will post again soon!

No comments: